As educators, we believe it is our responsibility to provide our students with an education that will fully prepare them for life in the ever-changing world of today. We feel there are five priorities that are vital to achieving this task.
- Provide a safe, clean, physically comfortable environment that is conducive to student learning.
- Offer an educational program focused on literacy, collaboration amongst teachers, and centered on student learning to meet the needs of all students.
- A commitment to continuous improvement by teachers, staff, administration, students, parents and the community. It is vital to enable our students to become life-long learners.
- Create an open line of communication that inspires faculty, staff, students, parents, and the community that develops an active, supportive communication system amongst all parties.
- Enhance student self-esteem through positive behavior support and mutual respect between students and staff/faculty/administrative members.