We will be having meeting about our upcoming trip to Washington D.C! If there are any parents that you know who might be interested in attending our meeting, please forward this information to them.
The meeting will be Wednesday, May 1st @ 6pm in Room 133.
You can watch the parent presentation at www.worldstrides.com/parentpresentation.
This trip is going to be so much fun - and so educational - for our students! Here are a couple of important reminders:
- Don’t forget to register for the trip by Tuesday, May 14th – Your Trip ID # is 175861 (please note this is a new trip ID#)
- Register on time using Promo code WS2020TRIP to save $100/person!
- Register online at worldstrides.com/signup or by phone at 800-468-5899.
- Pay only a $49 deposit to sign up. The remaining balance is spread out into smaller amounts and paid monthly prior to the trip.
- Extended Payment Plan available!
WorldStrides provides many helpful tools to help you pay for your trip. Check these out:
- Through FLAG financial assistance, over $2.5 million in assistance is given out each year to qualifying families. Call customer service at 1-800-468-5899, and ask for a quote by giving them our trip ID number above. You do not need to be registered to get a quote.
- Thousands of students pay for their trip through the easy-to-use Gift of Education Fundraising program
Please let me know if you have any questions about the trip. I look forward to leading a fun and educational program for your child!
All the best,
Angela Gillies email@example.com